So here's my list for summer 2011:
1. Get in a relaxed mood and stay in it, come what may.
2. Taking much more photos than I did during the past years.
Between 2004 and 2007, my sister and me took our camera everywhere with us and took so many great pictures. Since then, we got slacked off and took the camera only with us once in a while. I promise that will change now and this summer we will take tons of great pictures.
3. Visit (open air) concerts constantly this summer. The last concert I’ve been to, took place more than one year ago. It was a concert by Devendra Banhart in Amsterdam. But I really can’t believe this happened so long ago.
4. Reading while lying on my balcony. Perfect to relax.
5. Having picnics once a week. I love preparing food and everything for picnicking. I will come up with lots of new and nice places for picnic and I’m really excited by now.
6. Meeting friends I haven’t seen for a long time due to my exams.
7. Cooking with fresh vegetables and eating lots of summer fruits like strawberries etc.
8. Go horse-riding ;) Last summer, I took riding lessons. My teacher was 70 years old and - I swear - he was much more fit and athletic than me. It was a lot fun, but in the end I had to start working for the tests and had to end it. But I will start again.
9. Getting new decorations for my flat and the balcony. Trying some DIYs, but first of all making a great spring-cleaning.
10. Trying new things I’ve never done before. For example, I always wanted to try wakeboarding. This summer will definitely be the time for this.After doing this list, I'm much more excited ;)