Monday, April 11, 2011

Back and alive


I'm so very sorry for my long absence on the blog. I'm the worst blogger ever, I know...
As some of you know, the last few weeks have been very busy for me. I'm now finished with the written part of my exams. In three months I'll get the results. So now I'm totally excited and ready for a new start. I try to minimum write two posts a week from now on.
Some weeks go, I also started a Tumblr. Here's the adress, if you are interested:
http://webofsound.tumblr.com/
I have so many plans and such a long list for upcoming things I want to do. I hope I can realize as much of my plans as possible. This year there will be lots of changes in my life. First of all my exams, but there are nevertheless so many other things. Some of them already started yet.
Although the past time was very stressful, I don't regret it, when I look back now, because I have to realize, that I learned a lot. I learned working by focusing on the point, fight ingthrough difficult tests and exercises and hard times at all without giving up. I know, I have the best family and friends in the whole world on my side. They support me wherever and whenever they can. Now I'm much more optimistic than before and trained in making decisions and defend them.
Last week, I started a whole new "work-thing". Perhaps I will tell you later about it. For now, I just wanted to let you know, I'm back and happy and I've got lots of ideas for blogging.
There are many things to come ;) Hope you're all well!!!

xo, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment