Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Update on Lina



After some weeks of medication and care, Lina is now feeling well and fit ;) She behaves in a normal way and during the night, she runs in her bogie wheel and collects lots of grains. Due to the last weeks, she got even more gentle. And if I took her on my hand, she cuddles up to me. I think, she knows exactly, that all the bad experiences at the vet and with the medication, that tasted really bad for her, helped her to get better and now being healthy again.
Hope she's keeping well for the rest of her life <3

7 comments:

  1. she is oh so cute!!! poor thing! glad she is better! we have been giving out kitty some medicine and i feel so bad every time we have to do it...she always gags a little and it just breaks my heart :(

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm so glad that she's doing better! What a little sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she's lovely! Glad she's feeling better. And thanks for the comment on my post just now! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing little girl creature!! kisses to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a precious little critter! i am so happy that she's pulled through...sounds like it was quite a trial. i hope it makes her stronger and that she will have a good long life! cheers to you for the good care you are taking of her.

    ReplyDelete